Authors are invited to submit a full paper in Word (.docx). The initial submission is format free. The submitted papers must clearly state: the problem being solved, engineering or computational advances to the state of the art, new results that have been obtained, and their significance. The authors are instructed to adhere to the following guidelines strictly.
- The papers must be written in English only
- Review papers (less preferred), research papers(preferred), and short communication papers(less preferred) are welcome and must be submitted through the submission system only
- The authors must supply source files in .docx format only
- The plagiarism must be less than 20%
- The maximum number of words should not exceed6000, including figures, tables, equations, and references; the minimum number of words must be 3000
- After acceptance, the authors are instructed to prepare the paper in the template supplied by the organizer
The papers will be rejected if the quality and plagiarism of the paper are not up to the standards of the conference. The acceptance of the paper will be subjected to a single-blind reviewing system. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers electronically through the link provided in the submission page. For submission of the paper, at least one of the authors of the paper must be registered. The conference reserves the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer.
C3. Journal of Autonomous Intelligence